Playing with other musicians is a key part of learning to play an instrument. At London School of Music we always encourage our students to play with other musicians from an early stage. At our band practice sessions you will be able to:
- Take your playing to the next level by playing with a band.
- Learn how to interact with other musicians in a musical context.
- Learn different styles of music such as Rock, Pop and Jazz to Soul, Blues and much more.
- Suggest songs that you would like to learn.
- Work on song structures and song arrangements.
- Work on timing, improvisation and soloing.
- Develop a repertoire of songs.
- The opportunity to perform the practiced repertoire at London School of Music's two yearly concert.
Our band practice sessions are Saturdays between 10am and12pm. To book a slot please email